Fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Carpenter to work with a good Dunedin firm. Friendly working environment, good training opportunities. Includes a van. Opportunity for optional overtime as well. Preferred to have 4-5 years of experience.
You do not have to be an LBP to apply. If you are interested in also becoming an LBP, this may be possible.
Competitive remuneration at $30-35 an hour possibly.
Responsibilities may include:
· Completing carpentry duties, which may also include outdoor work possibly on slopes
- Adhering to policies and expected behaviours of a quality carpenter
- Delivering on quality and growing/learning
- Working on various projects that include but not limited to: residential projects, renovations.
The ideal candidate should have:
· Relevant tools for carpentry, be competent in hand tools
- Qualification and experience in carpentry
- 4-5 years of experience after completing apprenticeship (E.g. 8+ years in total)