Senior Quantity Surveyor (Dunedin)
An exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor with long term experience to join a construction team. Work on commercial projects.
Responsibilities may include:
· Pricing and supporting enquires for projects, supplying accurate pricing and relevant specifications
· Assisting and contributing to tenders and responses to them
· Working with drawings, reviewing them and ensuring project coatings and details are developed suitably
· Handling matters pertaining to claims, invoicing, payment, assisting with the finance system
· Monitor the progress of jobs, prepare documentation and reviews in relation to cost budgets and contract documentation
· Adhering to relevant health and safety policies and OHS guidelines and systems
The ideal candidate should have:
· 5+ years of experience, preferred in commercial however significant residential experience also considered
· A relevant qualification in Quantity Surveying
· Experience in commercial projects preferred, but residential also acceptable.
· Outstanding eye for detail, planning skills and organisation